Criteria to Apply
- Income Requirement: The annual income of the family should be equal to or less than 3 lakhs per annum.
- Family Situations:
- Single Parent: Families with a single parent due to the unfortunate circumstance of both parents having passed away. The child should be staying with the surviving parent or guardian or extended family.
- Divorced or Separated Mother: Families where the mother is divorced or separated and is the primary caretaker of the child.
- Terminal Illness or Major Health Care Expenses: Families facing the financial burden of a family member's terminal illness or significant health care expenses such as heart operations or dialysis.
- Permanent Disability: Families coping with the challenges of permanent disability resulting from accidents.
Sewa International invites application from the financially challenged children who find it difficult to complete their school education during the academic year 2022-23. Before sign up, please ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Student Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Last year's marksheet
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent or job loss letter or any health issue of parent, and so on)
- Letter from parent along with the current year fee receipts. (If the parent had paid fees and we need to reimburse). Click here to download the Parent Letter format.
- Letter from school (If we need to pay to school). Click here to download the School Letter format. (If you need editable MS Word format, please write to email@example.com)
- Video request. Click hereto view the format.
- Consent Letter. Click here to download the Consent Letter format
Selected Students' List
The list of students selected for the academic year 2022-23 are here. All selected students were communicated through SMS and eMail. If your name is not in the selected list, you may not have qualified for the sponsorship this year. Please check your mail for details or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What a Student Gets
Sewa International aims at the holistic development of a student. So, the student gets the following benefits:
- School fees
- Career counselling session
- Student Journal
- Health Checkup